Changes compared to 20.12.3
– Feature: Restore to original paths
This is a new checkbox when you restore data, so that the files will be put right back where they were originally found. This is helpful for rolling-back files without having to copy them back into the original location.
This feature is not available for data that was backed up before this release.
– Fix an issue with codesigning on macOS if using a personal certificate
– Fix an issue with not retrying some network operations when loading indexes from the Storage Vault
– Fix an issue with not being able to request new vaults as an end-user in the Comet Server web interface
– Fix an issue with browsing files for restore remotely via the Comet Server web interface
– Fix an issue with using the copy/paste feature in the Comet Server web interface when logged in as an end-user
– Fix an issue with using remote browse actions for devices that then go offline in the Comet Server web interface
– Fix a cosmetic issue with inconsistent color of the ‘Back’ button in the Setup Wizard in the Comet Server web interface
– Fix a cosmetic issue with running job statistic text in the Comet Backup desktop app on Windows when using DPI scaling